Fergie's last concert with 'Black Eyed Peas'


Brazil - the country that was a sad evening, Fergie and other members of the Black Eyed Peas have been very entertaining evening at the scene of Sao Paulo. In an arena filled with 400 thousand fans, the scene of energy detonate them.
Few weeks before the group declared their separation from singer Fergie 36 years. Although it is rumored for a cooling of the member Fergie Taboo, they have appeared on the scene very approachable.
Taboo on Television New Times has said: "Fergie is our sister and if she decided to commit to family, we wish the track!" Fergie who is married to Josh Duhamel is set to be dedicated to family and be done with children. In the past it was said in the interview:
"If I become a mother by now is only because of the Black Eyed Peas! I do not have time to plan for children. Though I like, there is no way that I am pregnant and also perform on stage! I'd feel very guilty towards my group if their plans terminate. When shall I be with child, they will be my priority. An expression meaning "A woman can have it all, but not all at once ', so I can not even pretend to be a good mother, to dedicate the same career."
Copyright © 2012 Time For Infos.
The website Is Created By TimeforInfos